Friday 2 August 2013

A pretty new outfit

I've been a bit lost recently and had lots of ideas but no motivation to get the sewing machine out. Its very unusual and I think it might be an illness but I'm back on the mend and decided to make an out fit for one of the angels. I researched lots of blogs and was very inspired and this is what I came up with.

I think the smiling is saying look what my Mummy made me.
The outfit came out of the book Cute clothes for kids by Rob Merrett. The pattern was really easy to follow and there are lots more fabulous items on my to do list. I love the dress fabric it looks so fresh and fun.
 
Lizzy x

4 comments:

  1. This dress is wicked..... and what a total cutie she is, sorry you have been a bit lost lately.... I think we all have patches like that - it's good when they are over and you can get sewing again. If you want to think of trying something new, there might be spaces in the hipbees next round, if you fancy it let me know or contact Di???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab, so cute, and look at her smily face! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a lovely little dress and she is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant - glad to see that fabric turned into something so good. I'm in the same sewing lull as you - need to snap out of it soon. I've got those books for you too so will drop them off soon x

    ReplyDelete