Sunday 19 May 2013

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.

Everything seems a bit stop start on this blogging. I have had a fab holiday in Dawlish and recharged a few batteries. The seaside is so inspiring and I have come back with so many ideas to start. Due to the rain everything looked so green, I came back wanting to sew with green. I took a trip to Kisco and came back with red and a vision of a summer dress for Nancy. I might be able to grab a few minutes with a sketch book tomorrow and see what happens. In the meantime I also bought my zipper foot ready to press on with the weekender bag.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely holiday and got some energy back, even if it was a little rainy! Looking forward to seeing your next project Ange x :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lovely summers day! I'm looking forward to seeing your weekender develop

    ReplyDelete